Download or Browse our Online Brochure now!
* = required
Through the Practical training, set up and support programmes, we offer franchisees all the technical, administrative and business assistance they need to succeed.
From the initial 3.5 day training course – where you will learn how to manage your fleet, your customers and your accounts – to our bespoke, proprietary rental software, we’re constantly sharing best practice with you and ensuring that you are able to maximise the benefits of the Practical partnership.
Whether through phone calls, regular email bulletins or site visits from one of our Operational Managers, we will remain in close contact and continue to support the ongoing needs of your business.
Our franchise package includes a 3.5 day training course for up to 3 people but further training courses are available for a small cost. Practical offer other shorter training courses, limited to one day. These are generally tailored to the requirements of the franchisee and your staff.
Our initial training package includes:
- Understanding the history of the brand
- Extensive and hands on use of the rental software
- A full understanding of the management reports the software produces
- Setting up and use of the online booking engine and web diary
- Competitor calls to determine the rates and deposits a location should operate
- A full and comprehensive understanding of the insurance rules and product
- Meetings with the different departments within Practical Car & Van Rental
Other training courses available are:
- Using Social Media to grow your business
- Rental Desk Agent courses, a streamlined version of the 3.5 day course
- Fleet Management
- Financial Management
- Damage Awareness
- Sales and Marketing
- Risk Awareness & Fraud Prevention
- Advanced Courses which cover Google Analytics